Search.conduit.com may have a decent outward appearance but it is not a reliable or helpful search engine. Search.conduit.com has been proved to be a big threat to affected browsers and system safety. Search.conduit.com is created to reroute your Internet traffic to click-per-pay ads sites or other potentially harmful pages, so that people behind Search.conduit.com earn easy money. Furthermore, Search.conduit.com is always related with adware or rootkit to help stick firmly into the affected system. Browsers installed on your computer will be seriously affected. As a result, you cannot get expected information match your search requires. Annoying redirection would severely affect your work and entertainment, which would definitely drive you crazy. Search.conduit.com would stay and keep hijacking unless all related infections are removed. Additionally, Search.conduit.com would involve with backdoor Trojans and let out personal and financial details to remote server. You could image how dangerous to live with Search.conduit.com. Follow the manual removal guide here to get rid of Search.conduit.com completely.
Manual Removal Help to Get Rid of Search.conduit.com
Step 1, Go to Start menu →Control Panel →Add/Remove Programs→ Remove Search.conduit.com and any other suspicious programs.
Step 2- Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections.
click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items.
Step3, Delete adds-on
1) Go to 'Tools' → 'Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose 'Search Providers' → choose 'Bing' search engine or 'Google' search engine and make it default;
3) Select 'Search Results' and click 'Remove' to remove it;
4) Go to 'Tools' → 'Internet Options', select 'General tab' and click 'Use default' button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.
Google Chrome browser:
1) Click on 'Customize and control' Google Chrome icon, select 'Settings';
2) Choose 'Basic Options'.
3) Change Google Chrome's homepage to google.com or any other and click the 'Manage search engines...' button;
4) Select 'Google' from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select 'Search Results' from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark.
Mozilla Firefox browser:
1) Click on the magnifier's icon and select 'Manage Search Engines....';
2) Choose 'Search Results' from the list and click 'Remove' and OK to save changes;
3) Go to 'Tools' → 'Options'. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the 'General tab';
Step 4- open your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and then stop the viruses and Trojans processes
Step 5 – Show hidden files.
Open Control Panel in Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK
Step 6 - remove any suspicious files.
%AppData%\[random].exe %ProgramFiles%\LP\[random].tmp %ProgramFiles%\LP\[random].exe %Windows%\system32\[random].exe
Step 7- Detect and remove related registries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard.1 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftInternet ExplorerToolbar “[trojan name] Toolbar” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerBrowser Helper Objects
Note: If you have any problem during the removal process, please feel free to contact us for further instruction. Start a live chat with us and get immediate help from Tee Support tech agent to get rid of Search.conduit.com now!